- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Peanut butter and marshmallow fudge.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat an electric skillet to 280 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the sugar, margarine and milk in the skillet.
- Stirring constantly, boil for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until the marshmallows have melted.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch pan and allow to cool. Cut into squares to serve.