- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Take a classic Sidecar cocktail recipe and add some elderflower liqueur to get this delicious mixed drink with floral undertones.
- 1 part Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 parts brandy
- 3 parts elderflower liqueur
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.