- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This champagne cocktail made with elderflower liqueur and angostura bitters is a definite crowd pleaser.
- 1 small sugar cube
- 10 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 6 ounces chilled sparkling wine
- Place a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar cube into the prepared glass and add the bitters.
- Let the sugar soak for 1 minute before adding the elderflower liqueur and then topping with the sparkling wine. Serve immediately.