- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Elderflower Liqueur is a French liqueur made from freshly picked elderflower blossoms.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the vodka, St-Germain, and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Squeeze the lemon from the lemon wedge into the mixture and then shake vigorously for 25 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass filled with ice and serve immediately.