- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 6 Drinks
This elegant and effervescent concoction is an ideal beverage to serve with brunch. Feel free to substitute the raspberries with the fresh berry of your choice.
- 1/2 cup elderflower syrup
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 bottle cava, well-chilled
- Raspberries, to garnish
- Place the elderflower syrup and the lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and shake well until the mixture is completely blended.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the lemon mixture into each champagne flute and then fill the glass 3/4 full with the chilled cava. Garnish each drink with a few fresh raspberries and serve immediately.