- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is a slight variation to the classic Elder Fitzgerald cocktail made with bourbon, fresh lemon juice and elderflower liqueur. The addition of an egg white adds a touch of creaminess and a foamy head to the drink.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake vigorously for 40 seconds.
- Open the shaker, fill with ice and continue to shake for an additional 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.