- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fresh cocktail made with gin and St-Germain elderflower liqueur is made at New York’s ‘Death & Co.’
- 1 ounce Plymouth gin
- 2-1/2 ounces St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- Dash orange bitters
- Grapefruit twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake until chilled; about 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the grapefruit twist and serve immediately.