- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
El Taco Loco Dip can be jazzed up with green olives, peppers and jalapenos. Make sure to have lots of tortilla chips on hand.
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Spread cream cheese on a large plate and layer with remaining ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips.