- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked cheesy chicken and bean slow cooker dinner with corn tortillas.
- (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded 4-cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice each tortilla into 6 wedges and arrange half of them on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the remaining tortilla wedges in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Layer the chicken, corn and beans over.
- Mix together the salsa, sour cream, flour and cilantro in a separate bowl. Pour into the slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.
- Serve each topping with the baked tortillas and cheese.