- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is an especially enjoyable drink to serve over the holidays due to its creamy, rich and spicy blend of flavors.
- 1-1/2 ounces Mezcal
- 3/4 ounce Sherry
- 1/4 ounce allspice liqueur
- 1/4 ounce white Crème de Cacao
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.