- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Combining reposado tequila with a habanero pepper, tangerine and fresh lime juice gives you a complex and contrasting blend of cool, citrusy and spicy flavor.
- 2 slices habanero pepper
- 1 tangerine, quartered
- 1-1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce agave syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- tangerine wheel and tangerine zest twist to garnish
- Place the habanero pepper and the tangerine into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the tequila, agave syrup and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall, ice-filledd cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the tangerine wheel and the tangerine zest twist, and then serve immediately.