- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Try rice with your eggs instead of the normal hashbrown dish.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat with a whisk until ingredients are well blended.
- Coat a large skillet with non stick spray.
- Place over medium-low heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Gently stir until eggs are complete cooked but still moist.