- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Eggs Neopolitan are a great Sunday brunch treat. Serve on toast or English muffins.
- 6 eggs
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1, 8 ounce package sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- slices of toast or English muffin halves
- In a saucepan, mix soup and milk. Blend butter and flour; add seasonings and stir into liquid in pan. Add cheese at same time.
- When smooth, add eggs and poach slowly until set.