- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
A new creative way to serve eggs.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine mushrooms and green onions in a 1 quart glass casserole dish.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir once during this cooking process.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add to vegetable mixture in casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave at high for 1 minute.
- Break up set portions of egg with a fork and push towards center of dish.
- Microwave at high for 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are almost set, stirring once.
- Cover and let stand for 2 minutes to complete cooking process.