- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy egg mixture for topping toast.
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced American cheese
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 6 stuffed green olives, sliced
- Saute the vegetables in 2 tablespoons of fat. Mix in the milk, soup and cheese, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add in the eggs and olives, heat through. Eat spooned over toast.