- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 12
Cranberry and eggnog gives these pancakes a flavorful twist.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Shamrock Farm Eggnog
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk Shamrock Farms Eggnog, egg, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Stir mixture into pancake mix until moistened.
- Pour batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle and turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes.
- Flip, and cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with cranberry sauce