- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Rum and eggnog flavor Eggnog Macaroon Molds.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups canned or dairy eggnog
- 1/2 cup macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, sliced
- In saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and eggnog. Heat to dissolve gelatin. Stir in cookie crumbs and rum. Chill until partially set.
- Whip cream, fold into eggnog mixture. Fold in sliced cherries. Pour into individual 1/2 cup molds. Chill until firm. Unmold into serving bowls. Garnish with whole cherries and additional crumbs if desired.