- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 24
Kick your fudge up a notch with a hint of eggnog flavor.
- 1 cooking spray
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 cup butter, chilled
- 1/2, 11-ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spray the bottom and sides with cooking spray while heating Shamrock Farms Eggnog and sugar over medium heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring consistently with a wooden spoon. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Fold in marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg. Return to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- As the mixture boils, it will become brown.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in butter, white chocolate chips and almonds.
- Stir well until mixed and glossy.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature before removing from pan.