- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. rum extract
- 18 slices firm white or whole wheat bread
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Mix the eggs, Shamrock Farms Eggnog, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and rum extract in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Cut each slice of bread diagonally, or with a decorative cutter. Dip each slice in egg mixture and place on prepared cookie sheets. Cover with foil.
- Freeze for one to two hours or until frozen.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove bread slices from freezer and brush one side with melted butter.
- Place buttered side down on cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush top with butter and turn butter side down. Continue to bake until golden.