- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Serve this delicious cake with a glass of eggnog on the side.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (or 1 large egg)
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspon nutmeg
- Cinnamon and sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine margarine, sugar, egg substitute, rum extract, eggnog and milk in mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Gradually add remaining ingredients, mixing well until completely blended.
- Spoon batter into baking dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut into squares.