- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Eggless Cake is filled with pineapple and pecans.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine
- Sift flour and soda together into a bowl. Stir in 1-1/2 cups sugar and pineapple, mixing well. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch cake pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients with 1/2 cup sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over cake.