- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
Serve up this delicious quiche at your next brunch or breakfast!
- 1 frozen pie crust, 9-inch
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 7oz. container of Greek yogurt (2%)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, cubed
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried Greek oregano (or regular oregano)
- 1 dash each, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel eggplant and cut into cubes. Arrange on a non-stick baking sheet (or a sheet lined with a silicone baking mat) and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly browned and soft; remove when done and set aside.
- Prepare frozen pie crust according to package instructions, or if using a refrigerated pie dough, prepare according to package instructions and arrange in 9-inch pie plate. If package instructions require pre-baking, bake crust and set aside.
- In a large bowl eggs, yogurt, cheese, salt, oregano, and milk and blend well.
- In a separate bowl, combine olives, onion, tomatoes and set aside.
- Arrange eggplant cubes in the bottom of the pie crust, and pour eggs over evenly.
- Sprinkle vegetables evenly on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until eggs are set and a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Serve with mixed greens salad and enjoy!