- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
The creamy taste of egg salad is given a light crunch and enjoyable burst of sharp flavor with the addition of thin slices of fresh radishes.
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Thinly sliced radishes, to taste
- 4 slices country bread
- Place the eggs in a saucepan filled with water and bring to a hard boil. Once boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and set aside for 12 minutes. Dunk the eggs in cold water to cool and then peel and chop. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, chives, cider vinegar, mustard, salt to the bowl with the eggs, mix well to combine, and then transfer the mixture to 2 slices of bread. Top the egg salad with the radish slices and then close each sandwich with the remaining bread slices. Serve immediately.