- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 13 hr
- Serving: 4
Make ahead and refrigerate overnight and have Egg and Cheddar Bake ready for a super Sunday Brunch.
- 6 slices bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound margarine
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoons dry mustard
- 6 bacon strips, cooked crisp
- Butter bread and cut into cubes. Beat eggs and add to milk and mustard.
- In a butter 9 by 11 baking pan, layer the bread and cheese cubes. Pour egg and milk mixture on top. Top with crumbled bacon. Refrigerate overnight.
- Put pan in a larger pan filled with water. Bake at 325 degrees F for 45-60 minutes.