- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 12 hr 25 min
- Serving: 10
Eclair Cake is a classic, easy to make dessert that everyone will love.
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 small packages instant French Vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1, 9 ounce container Cool Whip
- Fudge Frosting: 2 packages unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar, sifted
- Butter the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan. Line with graham crackers. Mix pudding with milk, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Blend in Cool Whip. Pour half of the pudding over graham crackers; top with second layer of crackers; pour remaining pudding over crackers and top with 3rd layer of graham crackers. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Prepare frosting: Melt chocolate and butter and add remaining ingredients. Spread on top of dessert. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.