- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
An egg noodle, beef and spaghetti sauce dinner.
- 1 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- Canola oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground round beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen seasoning blend (chopped onions and peppers), thawed
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Prepare the noodles with a splash of oil and salt, according to the package instructions. Drain. Stir in the butter until melted.
- Brown the beef with the onions and peppers. Drain.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce into the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer half of the noodles, beef and cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.