- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4-6 People
Ground turkey is such an inexpensive way to feed your family. It also offers significantly less fat that ground beef, while still lending a great, hearty texture to this recipe. Before serving this meatloaf, allow the cooked meat some time to cool; it'll be easier to eat, and will allow the juices to settle back into the meat, making it more tender and less crumbly to slice.
- 2 pounds lean, ground turkey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup butter crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, eggs, salt, and crushed crackers until very well mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a large bread pan lightly greased with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
- After the meatloaf has cooked for 45 minutes, spread the ketchup mixture on top of the meatloaf, and return to the oven to bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.