- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Easy layerd tomato pesto casserole
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (7 ounces) prepared pesto sauce
- 8 slices white bread
- 1 package (8 ounces) Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13x9 inch dish with vegetable spray.
- Mix the soup, milk and eggs. Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pesto sauce on each bread slice. Place 4 slices into the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Pour half of the soup mixture on top of the bread and cheese slices.
- Repeat the layers, be sure the bread is covered in the soup mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until center is set. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, allow it to stand until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.