- Prep: 3 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 15
Easy Tiramisu Dessert is a trifle recipe Italian style.
- 1 loaf pound cake
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa powder
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- Cut cake into 16 slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare pudding in a large bowl as directed on package using milk. Fold in Cool Whip and orange peel. Spread 3/4 cup of pudding mixture thinly on bottom and sides of a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Brush both sides of pound cake slices with orange juice. Put a layer of cake slices in the pan and then a layer of pudding mix. Continue alternating layers. Sift cocoa through a small strainer over top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.