- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooked fruity beef brisket dinner.
- 1 (3-4 pound) trimmed beef brisket, halved
- 1/3 cup grape or plum jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place half of the brisket in a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan until heated through. Brush half of the mixture over the brisket.
- Place the other half of the brisket over top and spread the remaining jelly mixture over. Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low. Slice and serve.