- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Forget boring burgers -- these shrimp burgers are a great way to spice up burger night.
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2 cans shrimp, drained and rinsed
- Combine all ingredients (except the buns!) in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide mixture among four bun bottoms.
- Broil until the cheese melts, about 4 to 5 minutes. Top with other half of bun and serve.