- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Prepared in a skillet, Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham are easy to whip up.
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 1 package scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1, 9 ounce package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In 10 inch skillet heat oil and cook onions until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in water, milk, sauce mix, potatoes, ham and paprika. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in green beans and cheese. Cook until beans are heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.