- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
You can use grated cheddar cheese in place of the soup if you wish.
- 10 pounds of potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 11 oz cans of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup half and half
- Combine soup and half and half in a bowl and set aside.
- Layer half of the potatoes and onions in the crock pot.
- Spread one half of the soup mixture over the potatoes and onions.
- Repeat the layers until all ingredients have been used.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray.