- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Quick and simple Holiday dessert.
- 2 eggs
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish piecrust
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs and stir in the pumpkin and milk. Pour into the crust.
- Cover the crust edges with foil to prevent excessive browning. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 40 more minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.