- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Easy Potatoes are quick to make for breakfast if dish is prepared the night before.
- 1, 32 ounce package hash brown frozen potatoes
- 1, 8 ounce container plain low fat yogurt
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese, together in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Add Cheddar to top and return to oven for 15 minutes or until brown and melted.