- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Easy beef roast with mushroom soup.
- 3-4 pounds boneless beef pot roast
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons flour paste (2 tablespoons flour blended with 1/4 cup cold water)
- Brown the meat on all sides in the oil. Stir the soup in. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the beef from the skillet. Stir the flour paste in until the soup has thickened to a gravy. Add the meat back into the gravy until ready to serve.