- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Pizza Casserole is made with pasta and all the flavors of Italia.
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pint tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 pound Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Layer macaroni and Cheddar cheese alternately in 2 quart baking dish until all ingredients are used. Combine tomatoes and seasonings in bowl, mixing well. Pour tomato mixture over macaroni and cheese.
- Bake covered, at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. Add Mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes longer.