- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Peanut Brittle is delicious on its own or crushed and topped over ice cream or yogurt.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Melted butter to grease
- Lightly grease a baking sheet by brushing with melted butter.
- Place the water and the sugar into a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Do not stir.
- Cook the mixture for 12 minutes without disturbing. The sugar will form an amber caramel mixture.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the peanuts, cinnamon and salt; stir to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread as best as possible into an even layer. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before breaking into pieces and serving.