- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
This peach cobbler is so easy to make and was submitted by Rachel Luman.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can sliced peaches in light syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place butter in a deep 2 quart baking dish and place in oven to melt.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar and flour. Stir in milk, a little at a time, until wholly incorporated. Pour carefully over melted butter in dish. Spoon peaches and syrup over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 45 minutes, until crust is puffed and golden.