- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- 3-ounce package raspberry gelatin
- 3-ounce package cherry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 5 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 2 pints pineapple or lemon sherbet
- Dissolve the gelatins in the boiling water.
- Add in the cold water, pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Stir in one tray's worth of ice cubes (approximately 12). Mix until the ice has melted.
- Add in scoops of the sherbet, serve immediately or leave at room temperature.