- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 4
Quick recipe for esy pancakes. Buttermilk can be substituted.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until just moistened.
- Heat griddle to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a ladle or 1/4 measuring cup, pour onto hot griddle.
- Surface area should bubble to indicate need to flip.
- Remove from heat and smear lightly with butter before serving.