- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 40 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 6
Easy Oven Chicken and Vegetables is full of leeks and mushrooms and flavored with white wine.
- 2 cups sliced leeks, white part only
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute leeks and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet, stirring frequently until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces, skin side up, on vegetable mixture.
- Mix wine, soup and pepper in a 2 cup measure. Pour over chicken, covering completely.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour 30 minutes, basting occasionally, or until chicken is tender.