- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: varies
Whip up these easy no-bake cookies any time you need a sweet treat.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup coconut
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk and one stick of room-temperature butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Stir ingredients until they come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to stand for one minute.
- Mix in vanilla and peanut butter, then the oats and coconut.
- Using a small scooper or two spoons, scoop small drops of cookie dough onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.