- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Say "Ole!" to Mexican Style Scrambled Eggs.
- 6, 7 inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces bulk spicy pork sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toppings: Mexican cheese blend, sour cream, avocado, sliced green onions, salsa
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Place one tortilla in skillet and warm 10 seconds; turn tortilla and warm an additional 10 seconds. Remove from skillet; set aside. Repeat with remaining tortillas; Stack and keep warm.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook sausage until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Break sausage into crumbles; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together egg and salt. Add eggs to sausage in skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set. For each tortilla, spoon about 1/2 cup egg mixture down center of tortilla. Top with desired toppings. Fold sides of tortilla over eggs.