- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Mexican Lasagna is filled with South of the Border flavors.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1, 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1, 2 1/4 ounce can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine browned beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place 4 lasagna noodles in bottom of baking dish. Spread half the beef mixture over noodles. Top with 4 more noodles and remaining beef mixture. Cover with remaining noodles.
- Combine water and salsa. Pour over noodles. Cover with foil. Bake 1 1/2 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Combine sour cream, onions and olives. Spoon over casserole and top with grated cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese melts. Remove and let stand for 10 minutes to set.