- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Whole wheat pasta shells tossed with cherry tomatoes, oil-cured black olives, feta cheese, arugula and Linguica sausage makes this delicious Easy Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe.
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 ounces Linguica sausage, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions, drain and then rinse with cold water. Drain the pasta once again and then place into a large bowl.
- In the meantime, put the sausage in a large skillet and brown over medium-high heat.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar and paprika into a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, arugula, feta and sausage to the bowl with the pasta and then add the dressing. Toss the mixture well to coat and then serve.