- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A quick and simple meatball and vegetable soup.
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen cooked Itatlian meatballs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stew vegetables
- Bring the meatballs, beef broth and tomatoes in a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, or until the meatballs are heated through. Stir in the vegetables and increase heat to medium for 10 minutes.