- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Being short on time doesn't mean your family has to do without great family favorites. This recipe for Lasagna pie marries lasagna flavors with your need for a quick meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Mix beef with pasta sauce and heat through.
- Combine ricotta, Parmesan, 1 tablespoon milk, and salt.
- Layer half of the beef mixture in greased pie plate and top with cheese mixture dropped by spoonfuls.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with remaining beef.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Bisquick, and remaining milk. Pour over pie
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake additional 5 minutes.