- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Easy Kettle Lasagna is made in a skillet.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 package medium egg noodles
- 1 quart whole tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Sprinkle half the spaghetti sauce mix over ground beef. Spread cottage cheese on top. Cover with noodles. Sprinkle with remaining sauce mix. Pour tomatoes over all.
- Simmer covered, over low heat for about 30 minutes or until noodles are tender. Add 1 cup water if necessary. Sprinkle cheese on top. Heat until cheese melts.