- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 12
Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is perfect for summer; no baking, no cleanup and no fuss.
- 12 ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1, 24 ounce container chocolate flavored syrup, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Coat an 8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 6 sandwiches in a single layer in bottom of pan, trimming one sandwich as necessary to fit. Drizzle with 1 cup of the syrup. Spread 1 cup of the whipped topping over syrup.
- Arrange 6 remaining ice cream sandwiches on top of whipped topping, trimming one sandwich as necessary to fit; drizzle with remaining syrup. Spread remaining 1 cup whipped topping over syrup. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares; drizzle with additional syrup.